Sunday, March 10, 2013

Family Under Stress

   I gained a new perspective this week. Through looking at my family and comparing it to others that are in my home ward, or even just different families that live in my neighborhood back home--I realize how easy we have it. I have often taken that for granted and I think that it is important that I am trying to help not only the people in my family, but the families around me. We learned this week how even if one individual in the family system is having a hard time with something, that it affects the whole family. A father who has just lost his job for example. Or maybe a daughter who is struggling to find herself. It really does not matter what the problem is. We just know that the entire family is affected, and that it why we really have to work on being close to one another. It's easier to get over a crisis when the family is knit closely together.

No comments:

Post a Comment