Thursday, January 24, 2013

CHILDREN

           I have learned so many important things about the family in class this week! I think the one thing that stood out to me most of all though, was when Brother Williams had the discussion with us about quantity of children within a family. I have always been a little upset with the stereotype that all Mormon families are HUGE. Until this week. This week I learned that it is O.K. to have big families. The earth isn't going to run out of resources, new spirits in the world won't be a detriment to life as it already is, and I now realize that Heavenly Father has made this earth to bring all of his children into it to obtain tangible bodies. Why wouldn't he make enough room for those bodies to fit? It just makes sense that we should have as many children as we see fit. regardless of what the world thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment