Sunday, February 24, 2013

Relationships

This past week I have been learning more about my future relationships than I though I would ever know at present. I have really been intrigued by all the steps and levels there are in in just one relationship. Mostly I am talking about friendship to marriage. At the beginning of this week I was totally skeptical... How can you live love by the book? It doesn't work that way; but by listening and actually hearing with intent of finding truth I have been able to see some pretty strong guidelines for what I should be looking for in a spouse and in those that I date. Reading about all of the things we have been doesn't mean that every relationship I have is in a book, but by reading about different scenarios and the difference between "Dating and Hanging out," I have a better idea of what to look for.

No comments:

Post a Comment