Friday, February 15, 2013

So Many things I have Learned this Week!!

This last week I have learned so much about relationships and how to develop them. Through listening and taking notes in class I have begun to see what I can do to improve my relationships. I have really learned some important things about the beginning middle and final stages of a relationship. I have learned about the "3 P's" of Dating:

Planned
Paid for
Paired-off

As well as many other things I really liked learning about the stages of a relationship. Like how courting is different than dating. Even though that seems obvious it is often forgotten. I learned about how when there is a problem with a relationship, you shouldn't just throw it away with a divorce. You need to truly work hard to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment